September 20, 2011
Friends and Supporters of Us TOO,
Are you a man with advanced prostate cancer (or his wife, partner or caregiver) who is treating advanced prostate cancer with some of the newest treatment options available? If so, please consider sharing your experiences with the new treatments. This research will be used to improve support services for other patients and their families.
The Frankel Group, www.frankelgroup.com, a life science focused consulting firm, is seeking participants for a 30-minute telephone discussion. Your identity will be kept completely confidential at all times. For your time, they will offer you a $50 honorarium.
If you would like to participate, please answer the following questions and email them to Daniyal Hussain at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, September 27th:
- Your name:
- Your telephone number:
- The address to send your compensation for the interview (if selected):
- Please tell us the therapies you or your loved one is currently taking (can be multiple therapies)
- Xgiva (denosumab)
- Zytiga (abiraterone acetate)
- Jevtana (cabazitaxel)
- Taxotere (docetaxel)
- Provence (sipuleucel-T)
- How long have you or your loved one been on each of the selected therapies?
- For the selected therapies, have you had any interaction with a help center (such as ZytigaOne, JevtanaConnects, Dendreon OnCall), or a company 1800 number?
- Are you an employee of the federal, state, or local government?
If you are selected, The Frankel Group will arrange for a time slot that is most convenient for you.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and participation.
I hope you find this type of information useful. Please feel free to forward this message along to other men you know who are dealing with advanced prostate cancer, or to physicians who might be interested in sharing the information with their other patients.
President & CEO
Us TOO International