The big day is almost here! Have you registered yet to join Chicago's biggest prostate cancer awareness event? Online registration is closed but you can still register onsite this Sunday starting at 8:30am on Stockton and LaSalle in Lincoln Park! Click here for full Event Info.
Already registered and have last minute questions? Here are some answers...
- Race Day registration begins at 8:30am in Lincoln Park at Stockton and LaSalle. Click here for a map. A reminder, day-of registration T-Shirts are not guaranteed. Onsite registration is $40 for adults and $15 for children.
- The 5K Run starts at 9:30am and the 3K walk starts at 10:30am.
- Plenty of parking will be available in the pay lots surrounding the park. If you would like to park for free and ride a shuttle bus from the near South Side of Chicago, park at Mercy Hospital at 2525 S Michigan Ave and look for the yellow school bus departing at 8:30 and 9:30am. Return bus leaves Lincoln Park at 12:30pm.
- Team Captains meet your team onsite at the Team Tent. Have fun showing your BLUE SPIRIT...prizes will be awarded to the Best Show of Blue and for Best Team Spirit.
Check out our line-up of activities for Sunday!
- 5K Run and 3K Walk
- Phil Guy's Chicago Machine blues band will perform in memory of legendary blues musician Phil Guy who died of prostate cancer
- Men in attendance can receive a FREE PSA test at the PSA Van
- Support, Educate, Advocate Tent and Supporter Exhibit Area for Prostate Health Info
- Home Run Inn pizza lunch while supplies last – FREE to paid registrants
- Spin the wheel to win prizes in the SCORE radio tent
- Enter to win Blue Man Group tickets
- Moonwalk for kids
Thank you for all the hard work you have put into your fundraising efforts. Many of you will be receiving prizes for reaching specific goals. For those who have not reached prize levels, there is still time…fundraising will not close until October 31!
We look forward to seeing all of you decked out in BLUE to complete the " SEA of Blue " on Sunday!