While reflecting on gifts and the opportunity to share in the spirit of holiday giving, we ask you to remember the essential role of Us TOO in the battle against prostate cancer. We encourage you to “Be Thankful. Pay it Forward.”
Please DONATE NOW to help us help others through the educational materials and services provided by the Us TOO network of volunteers, support groups, staff and board of directors. We believe that no one should have to handle prostate cancer alone.
Our aging population means more people are impacted by prostate cancer than ever before. And the elimination of The American Cancer Society Man To Man® Prostate Cancer Education and Support Program means that your support for the free services provided by Us TOO is needed more now than ever before.
* $500 will enable one volunteer chapter support group leader to attend one Us TOO University regional town hall meeting.
* $250 provides volunteers with training and materials to conduct prostate cancer awareness outreach to hundreds of high risk men and their families.
* $100 helps to cover the cost for one month of toll-free telephone HelpLine services.
* $50 helps pay for one week of moderator and technical support for 1 of our 14 “Prostate Pointers” online discussion communities serving more than 10,000 subscribers.
* $25 helps provide a local chapter support group leader with 60 copies of the HotSheet monthly Us TOO newsletter, which highlights new treatment options and clinical trial opportunities and is distributed at patient support group meetings and physician offices.
Any amount helps and is very much appreciated.
On behalf of the board, staff and volunteers at Us TOO International, those we have helped in their battle with prostate cancer, and those we will help -- Thank You!
President & CEO
Us TOO International
Downers Grove, IL 60655
Toll Free: 800-808-7866